- The minimum qualification required is a 12th Standard Certificate.
- Maths & Physics are compulsary in 12th standard.
- The Candidate's age should be 18 years at the time of joining.
- Class 2 medical done by DGCA certified medical Practioner at time of admission and Class 1 Medical at time of issuance of CPL
Course Duration :
6-8 Month (For CPL+IR)
- 8-10 Months (For CPL+ME+IR)
Ground Training :
- Technical General (Aircraft and Engines)
- Technical Specific
- FRTOL(R) & RTR License Exam
- Air Regulation
Flying Training (For CPL+IR) :
200 Hours of Flying as per DGCA Syllabus inclusive and Single and Multi-Engine Simulator Training as per DGCA CAR.
Flying Training (For CPL+ME+IR):
- 185 Hours of Flying (Single Engine) Aircraft as per DGCA Syllabus
- 15 Hours of Flying on (Multi Engine) Aircraft as per DGCA Syllabus.
- 10 hours Single and 10 hours Multi-Engine Simulator Training also as per DGCA CAR.